Monday 21 December 2009

A-Z Monday~ Letter C

I am scheduling this post as on Monday I will be Catching the ferry with Arthur!
As you know, I like to include photos in my posts,
so you will have to wait till I get home to see some photos of:-
Cumbria,
Carlisle,
a Cathedral,
and hear about some Carol Concerts I've been to.
I just hope the photos turn out.

I'm also looking forward to opening some ATC's that have arrived in my absence.
I will enjoy sharing them with you.
I will also enjoy Catching up with you all.
I'm sure lots of you have been busy with Christmas preparations.
Well I had to mention Christmas!

Pop on over to Jen's for more A-Z fun.
See you soon.

10 comments:

Connie said...

Fun "C" post, Lynne. I will be looking forward to your photos. Hope you have safe travels home. :)

Zuzana said...

Great words for the letter C.;) Hope you are having a great time visiting with your family.;)
xo
Zuzana

Jen said...

Happy Monday Lynne!
looking forward to the sights you have Captured!
Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

Great C post!

Kath said...

Safe journey both of you. I look forward to meeting Arthur! Kath in England

Cassie said...

Sounds exCiting!! Can hardly wait to see the photos. Happy Monday and Merry Christmas to you!!
Blessings, C

Ben said...

We'll take a rain Check on the photos!

Hadriana's Treasures said...

Ooh..that means you will be near! Have a great Christmas and a very happy new year! Hadriana xx

Minerva said...

Can't wait to see your pictures. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Sarah said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family Lynne!
Sarah x