Friday 17 October 2008

Fave Friday

Ooops,what happened to Thursday? This week has just flown by.

In response to Drewzel's 'Fave Friday' I will say 'Over the Rainbow' by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. It was so hard to choose a favourite song. I chose this one although it's quite a new version for me, because I find it uplifting and whenever I hear it, it stays in my head for days with nice thoughts and images.

Sorry I'm not sure how to connect to You Tube, it's probably quite simple...

A photo from my archives. I don't have any of rainbows.

But you can imagine one can't you.

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love that song. I fell in love with it when I visited Hawaii a few years ago.

Lynne said...

Lucky you to have been to Hawaii! Sounds as though it was very popular, as was the singer.