Tuesday 14 October 2008

Three Beautiful Things

It's always good to end the day on a positive note.


Sometimes before drifting off to sleep I try and think of 5 things to be happy or pleased about. But some times 5 can be a tall order. Three is manageable most days and it is nice to feel that you could have added more.


It would be nice to do this on a regular basis like here. I have Belle to thank for directing me to this site. I found out about Belle here.


My 3 beautiful things for today are:-



  1. Being able to spread out my sewing things as I get frustrated with still trying to sort out a suitable hotel for our visit to Stockholm. It calmed me.

  2. My son answering the phone when I had intended ringing my friend, (about the Stockholm visit). The telephone numbers are similiar and I dialled on automatic pilot. It was good to hear his cheerful voice.

  3. The full moon casting a bright light as Mike and I walked the dogs down the forest track.


Sorry I don't have a photo of the moonlight.


2 comments:

edward and lilly said...

What a lovely idea to think of 3 positive things.

Lynne said...

Yes, I wonder whether I can keep it up.
Lynne