Friday 3 October 2008

It's All Too Much!


I've signed up for the Blogtoberfest which is being hosted by Big Cat. It's a challenge to post every day throughout October. So far so good. Yes, I know we're only 3 days into the month. I'm already wondering whether I'm up to it! I cannot even manage to upload the button kindly supplied by flossy-p.



Something else that has me defeated is trying to do a 'mosaic of me.' I love anything like that and would like to play. But it's all too much for me. As it is, I'm only just managing to get today's post in for the Blogtoberfest.


Ahh well tomorrow's another day!

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'm glad you are joining the fun. I don't know how to do mosaics so can't help you there. But I can try and help you with the Blogtoberfest button if you want.

Lynne said...

Thank you for calling by bigcat, and for your offer of help.