Thursday 15 October 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 15, Pink Thoughts

This is why I don't knit very often. I don't usually manage to finish what I've started. So what's new there then?
This is my pink picture for Pink Thoughts day. Pop over to Christina who is hosting Pink Thursday for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
I could do with the scarf now though. It is so cold here. Strange to be saying that after living in Sweden I know, but that's how it is.

I've also posted another photo from yesterday.
It's for Mildred who appreciates the view,
and for Sandi who would like more pics of the Hounds.

You can tell from the photo that although the sun is shining,
it must be cold for Mike to be wearing a hat.
Actually, I don't know whether the cold got to him,
but he hasn't been very well today.
So no walks other than the usual ones for the Hounds,
and it has been such a lovely afternoon,
still cold though!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for the beautiful photo. I enlarged it and the scenery is amazing and your hounds are cute all looking at something besides you!!!!! So sorry to hear Mike is not feeling well today. Hope you both have a good evening and all is better (and warmer) tomorrow. Give the hounds a smooch from me!

Sarah said...

That's a great view! It was boiling here today but soon cooled off in the evening!

christina said...

This is so wonderful! I love it!
xo

Rosa-Munda said...

Sunny, but chilly, a bit like England at the moment! Heating now going on in the evening otherwise we have a very cold and grumpy household. Ros

Teresa said...

Hi Lynne!

Gosh, so much has happened with you since I last read your blog! I re-did my blog list in Google Reader some time back and even though I follow your blog I didn't realize that yours (and several others) did not come up on my reading list. Have no idea why. Got that corrected now.

Was surprised when I started catching up and saw Germany as your location! What? I thought Lynne was in Sweden!

Sounds like you and the hubby had a tough decision and I wish you the very best in your move. I'm sure having your family and friends around you when you get to the UK will help take some of the sting out of leaving a place you love.

Yiota said...

Thanks for your wishes on my birthday. Lovely pink post.

Connie said...

It has been unseasonably cold here lately too, Lynne. I'm ready for it to warm up a little. Lovely view there--amazing!

Sandi McBride said...

Oh thanks so much for these, Lynn...they are so very beautiful...one day I will have a brace for myself...to love and protect!
Sandi