Friday 30 October 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 30, Walks and Weather

Random photos taken this week.
The weather has been changeable.
Misty mornings.
Brightening up later if we were lucky.
These first 4 photos were taken from our usual walk
alongside the river.
The trees are looking lovely,
breathtaking sometimes.


We have been taking a different route at lunchtimes.
Through the allotments I showed you here
and along the edge of the vineyards on this side of the river.
The photo below is the same village shown in the first photograph.
We passed this shrine, which I have shown you a glimpse of before (in the allotment post).

In between the walks I've been doing a bit of sewing.
I'll show you that another time.


But tomorrow I will show you what we saw on our walk
and what Paddy is eyeing up!










7 comments:

Cathie said...

great walk, love the scenery & looking forward to seeing what Paddy has spotted :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely place for walks with the hounds. We've had quite a bit of fog this week too. Your trees are very colorful. I'm curious now for your next post.

Sandi McBride said...

Aw Paddy, you beauty you...fancy a tankard and a hefty sandwich?
Lovely pictures!
Sandi

Connie said...

Hi Lynne! I enjoyed sharing your walk. I too am curious as to what Paddy sees. Have a good weekend! :)

Yiota said...

Beautiful scenery for an autumn walk. Enjoy your weekend.

kendalee said...

That scenery is so beautiful - I love all the vivid yellow that runs through it! Can't wait to see the sewing projects and what's caught Paddy's attention... :) x

Sarah said...

I wonder what it can be? I love misty weather-it seems almost as rare as snowy weather but there is something exciting about it.
That shop in Corbridge was called The Forum I think-is that the one you were thinking of?