Thursday 29 October 2009

Blogtoberfest-Day 29, Pink Thoughts


Pink thoughts for International Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Take a look over at Christina's for more Pink Thoughts.
I took this photo a couple of weeks back in one of the villages along the river.
Mike and I were having a quiet stroll,
me taking photos as we walked.
Just enjoying the afternoon in each others company.
These bright pink plastic tablecloths brought a smile to my face.
They contrasted nicely with the greyness of the day.

9 comments:

Yiota said...

Another wonderful picture! I like the flower baskets and the whole atmosphere of the place.

Anonymous said...

Royal palace - The atmosphere.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are really pink & shiny.

Minerva said...

Lovely picture. They kind of bring out the pink flowers, too.

Connie said...

I think they would have made me smile too. Lovely color and lovely thought. :)

Teresa said...

That's quite a building... lots of character!

Sandi McBride said...

Pink is such a beautiful color and well represented here!
Sandi

Chris said...

Just been catching up on your last few blogs. Lovely colours in the photos. Seems like a village with plenty of character.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It looks like it's set for a Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Just gorgeous.