Saturday 24 October 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 24, Mad Hatter's Tea Party

I'm off over to Eye Candy where Candace is hosting The Mad Hatter's Tea Party.
All you need to bring with you is a hat!
I have a spare one or two if you would care to join me.
I think she's been very busy getting everything ready.


There'll be lots to eat I'm sure.

With a cake of course.


And what's a tea party with no tea?


We'll have plenty of fun.


I expect there will be a celebrity
or 3


or 4 joining us.

It's bound to go on into the small hours.

Well,
will I see you there?

All the photos are from flickr. For credits click on the highlighted words.
One or two errors occurred however so for the cake click here,
for the teacup click here,
and for the Cheshire cat click here.
Hope that sorts it.
I had to include the Cheshire cat as that is where I was born.









5 comments:

Connie said...

Save a cup of tea for me, Lynne! Cute post! :)

Anonymous said...

Me too Lynne!

Candace said...

Oh how wonderful this post is, Lynne! Thank you so much for joining in the fun. Wow, and you know any friend of Cheshire is a friend of mine.

Molly Brown, my old greyhound, says H- elll- ooooowwwlll.
Take care.
Candace

Anonymous said...

We love colorful lanterns.
I displayed few clicked within a post. Thanks for sharing.

Heidi said...

I love this...every bit of it...from the cake to the teacup.